Whether you are moving to or just spending a vacation in Hawaii, you will definitely enjoy the nightlife. No matter which Island you choose, when the sun goes down it’s the time for the nightlife in Hawaii to begin.
A Professional Moving Company
First of all, if you are moving and you need a professional mover, local movers Hawaii are the best solution! Their experienced and devoted workers will take care of your belongings and transport your items safely to another location. A professional moving company will offer plenty of services. You can, occasionally, get a discount for specific services. If you want to save some money, hire a professional moving company at least two months before the move and also, ask for the off-peak days!
Nightlife in Hawaii – Islands
Let’s get back to the Nightlife in Hawaii! Whether you like to walk on the beach by the water or you want to spend a crazy night in some of the Hawaiian bars, you will enjoy your evening and night. Hawaii has four islands, Maui, Kaua’i, Oahu, and The Big Island.
Moving to Hawaii with your kids? Check what are the best schools in Hawaii!
Kauai has a lot of bars. If you are a fan of live music, this is the best place for you! Lihue, Hanalei, Kapaa, and Poipu are the most popular bars with wonderful live music. Therefore, if you love to dance and have a nice time until dawn, Kauai is a good choice!
Kauai nightlife is very exciting but not overwhelming. Also, each month Kauai has events and festivals and if you are lucky, you will be able to participate in some.
Oahu has the hottest nightlife! Very well known Honolulu and Waikiki will charm you! No matter where you go, you can always enjoy great food, tasty cocktails, and other exotic drinks. Also, live music and entertainment await for you every night in bars, clubs, and restaurants from Waikiki to Chinatown and Downtown Honolulu!
Honolulu is the best place for people want to experience nightlife in Hawaii. If you are a fan of nightclubs, Honolulu is the best place for you. The most popular nightclubs are:
- The Manifest – Caffe, bar and a nightclub in one. It’s opened daily and it is located in Honolulu Chinatown.
- Ganza Nightclub – This is an exclusive Honolulu club. It works until 4 am on Friday and Saturday. If you want to visit this splendid nightclub you should prepare to wait in line to get in.
- Addiction Nightclub – This nightclub is located inside of a Modern Honolulu Hotel and it works on Friday, Saturday and Sunday only. It offers dancing and VIP table service.
- The District Nightclub – Enjoy your night dancing in the huge, 3.400 square feet. The District Nightclub.
Moving to Hawaii but you are also looking for a job? Here are some tips on how to conduct a long-distance job search!
If you choose to spend your vacation or move to Maui, you will also enjoy plenty of open-air and oceanfront bars and restaurants. If you like urban and crowded places, the liveliest spot in Maui is Lahaina’s Front Street. Also, if you like live music, visit Kaanapali Beach and Whalers Village and you will definitely have a wonderful time.
If you want to dine in Wailea, you will enjoy having a peaceful night under the stars and moonlight.
The Big Island
Don’t forget to hire Hawaii moving services if you are planning to move to this wonderful place, The Big Island!
This one is also the biggest one of all Hawaiian islands. The Big Island offers the best nightlife in Hawaii. Everyone will find something that they can enjoy here. If you are a fan of good domestical cuisine, you should definitely go to The Big Island. Also, you can find bars with live music or spend the lovely sunset by taking a cruise tour.
However, the best thing about The Big Island is that nightlife doesn’t end on the land! During the night, at Kona Coast, you can enjoy snorkeling and scuba diving! Also, you can enjoy stargazing at the top of the highest sea mountain Maunakea!
You can also check on what are the most popular activities in Hawaii!
The Best Beach Bars in Hawaii
Nightlife in Hawaii is wonderful and you will enjoy it. Creative menu, wonderful sunset, and also, ocean views make a beach bar great! If you are willing and have time to visit all those beautiful Islands, these are beach bars highly recommended to visit:
- Beach Tree Bar (The Big Island) – Taste sunset cocktails and enjoy turtle-spotting.
- Oasis on The Beach (Kauai) – Perfect place for a pre or post flight drink, because it is located just 15 minutes away from the Lihue Airport.
- Mai Tai Bar (Oahu) – Also known as Waikiki beach Institution. Don’t miss it! Try their tasty cocktails and drinks!
- Nalu Kai (Kauai) – Located on Kauai’s north shore, and the only true beach bar there. You can enjoy strong drinks and view over Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai.
- House without a Key (Oahu) – Enjoy live Hawaiian music and watch traditional hula dance every night at the sunset.
- Bumbye Beach Bar (Maui) – Are you also a football fan? During the season, drinks are half-price during the game in this wonderful beach bar. Also, bartenders are chatty and really nice!
- Lava Lava Beach Club (The Big Island) – Located on the quiet Anaeho’omalu Bay (northwestern coast of The Big Island). You will definitely enjoy, hula dancing, live band, swaying palms and plenty of wonderful cocktails and drinks the bar offers.
- The Edge of Waikiki (Oahu) – Located in the heart of Waikiki Beach. You can enjoy 3$ draft beer and 7$ cocktails from 10 am to noon. After that, you can also spend time listening to wonderful live acoustic music while you are drinking pina colada!
Nightlife in Hawaii is excited and wonderful! If you are a night owl, try to visit some of those places! It’s party time! Enjoy!